Marina Kaštela is the newest Croatian marina, situated on South-East shores of Kaštela bay shielded by Kozjak mountain from the North while Marjan and Čiovo peninsula guard its southern sea approach.
Its outstanding geographical position in mid Adriatic, as well as expert project design and implementation makes our marina:
– safe harbor for private and charter operated yachts
– pleasant place to spend your holidays, enjoying its mild mediterranean climate with warm summers & wet and mild winters along the coast
– connected to our neighboring cities by network of state roads and highways
– connected with all European countries by railroad, bus and ferry terminals in vicinity
– connected worldwide with international Split Airport situated only 7km away
– close to mid-Adriatic islands providing natural protection and at the same time rich, nautical infrastructure
– close to Split and Trogir representing adequate administrative, economic, cultural and historic background
420 berths with electricity connections and water tap (depth from 2.5 to 8 meters – 8 to 26 feet inside the marina, 10 meters – 33 feet on the outer side of the peer for megayachts)
– 200 dry berths for ship accommodation on land
– 60 tons travel lift
– 40 tons carello for safe on land boat transport
– 5 tons crane
– air conditioned lounge for charter guests
– 437 parking spots
– boat maintenance workshops and services
– sanitary facilities with showers
– waste oil disposal
HOW TO GET HERE?
To get to the Marina Kaštela one must first enter the Bay of Kaštela and proceed to its north-eastern shores on which the marina is situated.
The Bay of Kaštela is the largest bay in Mid Adriatic. 8 nm long, with Kozjak mountain on the north, narrow Trogir channel on the west, elongated Čiovo and Marjan peninsulas on the south, and industrial and residential zones of Split on the east.
Upon passage through the strait between cape Čiovo (visible beacon light BBI(2)6s9m7M) and cape Marjan (visible beacon light ZBI3s8m4M), where you can see the Oceanography Institute building. Continue sailing in north-eastern direction, passing by the left side of green light buoy, moored about quarter of nautical mile north from cape Marjan mentioned before.
Upon passing the buoy, set your course to 18° which will get you straight to the main entrance of the Marina Kaštela. You need to pay attention to the Galija shallow which must remain on your starboard side. The shallow is marked properly by yellow light buoy.
Entrance to the service zone with repair facilities is between the breakwater on the west and pier with visible yachts in dry berth stored ashore on the east.
Main entrance to the marina is on the west side. Enter the marina from north-west direction between the breakwaters. Vessel speed on entrance and inside marina is limited to 2 knots. Depth on entrance is 4.8 m (16 ft), and minimum depth inside is 1.8 m (6 ft).
Contact on-duty officer through VHF ch.17, who will give you further directions to your berth or mooring position, and help you with berthing or mooring.
Contact & info:
Šetalište kralja Tomislava bb
21 213 Kaštel Gomilica, Hrvatska
tel: +385 21 222 921
fax: + 385 21 222 941
gsm: +385 91 3777 206