Hanse 385…a sailboat for charter in Croatia.
The boat is available in marina: Split, Trogir, Sibenik, Zadar, Sukosan, Dubrovnik, Pula, Biograd, Murter.
Hanse 385 is a proud member of the Hanse family fleet. This sailboat is available both as a crewed or bareboat rental in Croatia! The entire Hanse fleet, as well as the 385, is characterized by the maximum usage of space on board. This is applied both on deck and in the interior.
There are two steering wheels in the cockpit, which allow easy passage on the deck and onto the extendable swim platform. The boat also possesses a self-tacking jib, and the weight is perfectly distributed, making for perfect sailing. The interior is safe and enjoyable as much as it is spacious, and openly built. This boat is perfect for your sailing holiday.
Here’s some key features of the Hanse 385
- Striking looks following the hugely successful 445, 495 and 545
- The best cockpit of any yacht in this class
- Clear decks with flush hatches
- 20 percent more volume and improved sailing performance compared with previous model
- Large sail area with self-tacking headsail
- Twin-wheel Jefa steering system as standard
- Long rudder and T-bulb keel
- Multi function cockpit table
- Superior vinylester construction
- Main bulkhead laminated to the hull and deck
- Telescoping companionway access
- Versatile interior layouts including a choice of galleys
- Light, spacious and airy interior
- Optional air-conditioning