…a catamaran for charter in Croatia.
The boat is available in marina: Split, Trogir, Sibenik, Zadar, Sukosan, Dubrovnik, Pula, Biograd, Murter.
Lagoon 560 is a luxurious catamaran in the full meaning of the phrase! This catamaran is available for charter in Croatia both as a crewed and bareboat hire, right here, at CharterCroatia.net! A most other Lagoon boats, this one is a real masterpiece, both outside, and inside.
In the exterior, the 560 radiates openness and a feeling of freedom, with large clutter free decks, which allow easy and free passage around the whole deck of the yacht. Luxury is the keyword, all around the boat. On the outside there are wide steps and swimming platforms, allowing easy access to a tender, or simply into the sea, when on anchor.
The inside the luxury continues. Clever cabins, openly built, make more space for 4 comfortable rooms, with more than enough room for a comfortable toilet area. There’s even enough room in each cabin for a separate desk. Essentially you get a luxury hotel room inside a catamaran. It goes without saying that all of the used materials are high end, and top of the line! The saloon is spacious, made with large windows all around to let in large amounts of natural light, with access to flybridge!
This is a perfect catamaran for you to spend an unforgettable Croatian holiday!
Lagoon 560: innovation through experience
- practical design and on-deck safety
- elegant and functional use of space
- comfort and efficient performance
- infusion-moulding for increased weight saving (important for a catamaran), an optimal structure, and greater protection for the environment and shipbuilders
- vertical glazing for better protection against the sun and optimal space and height below deck
- gull-wing bridge deck with two steps for greater comfort in heavy seas
- VPLP design: performance under sail guaranteed!
- elegant and comfortable interiors by Nauta Design
- the fly bridge is a veritable upper-deck saloon (access via closable stairway). Its helm station provides perfect visibility and includes a magnificent spot for sunbathing at the rear
- the cockpit is fully protected from the sun and sea spray and is on the same level as the galley, saloon and chart table. Includes large sliding glass door
- large and practical foredeck cockpit
- transom platforms specially designed for safe boarding
- cabin layouts that break with the tradition of having the furniture fitted parallel to the hulls
- the cockpit is directly accessible from the owner’s cabin (starboard) and guest cabin (port)
- owner’s cabin includes office, separate washroom and direct access to the cockpit
- guest cabins include VIP accommodation with separate washrooms
- saloon includes L-shaped galley separated by a stowage unit that can also accommodate a TV set on the saloon side
- chart table is forward facing and includes stowable electronics panels and control boards
- natural light in cabins thanks to large hull windows
- indirect lighting in saloon and cabins for soft lighting and the saloon windows can be fitted with blinds
- engine compartments are far from the living areas and perfectly insulated