Jeanneau 64…a sailboat for rent in Croatia.
The boat is available in marina: Sibenik, Split, Trogir, Dubrovnik.
Jeanneau 64 is the newest luxury and elegant sailing boat available for charter in Croatia. By any standard the new Jeanneau 64 is a remarkable and amazing sailing boat. This luxury and modern sailing boat is the biggest of all Jeanneau models available of charter in Croatia. Because this sailing boat is so big and so modern and luxurious it needs to appeal to sailors with a variety of missions.
One of the primary mission Jeanneau 64 needs to fulfill is entertaining friends, clients, and family during your stay on the boat. Special attention is paid to the way guest spend their time on board this sailing boat, with huge spaces dedicated for relaxation, reading, dining and sunbathing. The full harmony and balance of living areas for gathering with family and friends with quiet spaces for relaxation enjoying the natural surroundings is established.
Jeanneau 64 has very spacious interior and exterior space, providing lot of light and it is equipped up to the highest standards.
Sailing yacht Jeanneau 64 is available out of Marina in Sukosan.
In Croatian charter market this sailing boat comes in version with 4 cabins on guest disposal. It can comfortably accommodate 8 persons. It is available only for crewed charter in Croatia!
It is adviseable to bear in mind that while chartering sailing boat Jeanneau 64 APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance) is required. Advance Provisioning Allowance reffers to fund board amounting to 20% of charter price used to cover the costs of yacht preparation, requested supplies, port, mooring and other legal charges and fees, diesel and fuel, communications, crew gratuities, extras and depend on guest particular request for services, itinerary, food, beverages etc. The Captain will keep an accurate record of spending and at the end of the charter guest will be refunded or asked to pay the difference if additional operating costs are incurred.
- Lounging/dining area protected by coachroof and optional sprayhood
- Steering area with twin helm consoles, winches and engine controls
- Aft sundecks
- Teak cockpit tables with pneumatically-assisted telescopic legs
- Large fold-down swim platform with telescopic ladder
- Starboard helm console with Raymarine p70 autopilot display
- Interior with choice of ‘Classic’ or ‘Contemporary’ designs
- Saloon with seating arrangement for 8 people with large table
- Owner’s stateroom includes double berth with a high-density foam mattress