Lagoon 52…a sailing catamaran for charter in Croatia.
The boat is available in marina: Split, Trogir, Sibenik.
Lagoon 52 is one of the best catamarans from the Lagoon fleet. This catamaran is available as a skippered, crewed, or bareboat charter in Croatia!
The 52 is a gem from the lagoon’s offer, a luxurious catamaran developed to fit your every need. Catamarans in general are perfect boats to experience the shallow waters of the Mediterranean sea. The 52, with its vertical bows in the shape of a diamond, and a raised deckhouse is a beautiful, luxurious, but above all functional Catamaran, built for performance.
The sailing side is absolutely perfect! Larger forward triangle which allows for a bigger sail, a shortened boom and improved maneuverability, as well as the narrow higher mainsail make for a great sailing experience.
Interior of the boat radiates luxury, with 4 grand bedrooms housing, and comfortably, 8 people plus crew! All the equipment on the boat in both the interior and the exterior is built using high end luxurious quality materials. The deck of the boat is free of clutter, large and open. At 52 feet there’s a lot of room for you to enjoy, and fully experience Croatia’s bays ports and islands. This is your number 1 choice for catamaran charter in Croatia!
- noble and luxurious materials, with soft shades for a harmonious interior
- continuous horizontal and fluent lines give the interior open and generous spaces
- continuity between exterior and interior life
- a slender exterior design for a boat with a strong character
- infusion-moulding for increased weight saving (important for a catamaran), an optimal structure, and greater protection for the environment and shipbuilders
- vertical glazing for better protection against the sun and optimal space and headroom
- gull-wing bridge deck for greater comfort in heavy seas
- VPLP design: performance under sail guaranteed!
- the shorter boom makes the mainsail much easier to maneuver
- the mainsail, which is relatively narrower and higher, benefits from better winds at the top, thus enhancing performance
- by re-centering the weight in this way, pitching is considerably reduced
- the saloon encompasses the lounge and dining table to starboard, a large galley to port which gives on directly to the cockpit to form a large ‘L’, together with the chart table in the middle, facing out to sea.
- all the cabins have large double beds, storage space in keeping with the offshore sailing program of the boat and, of course, an en-suite bathroom with separate shower
- the cabins have incomparable natural lighting thanks to the fixed hull windows, together with excellent ventilation thanks to the deck hatches and portholes that open out to the hull-side or to the cockpit