Lagoon 500…a catamaran for rent in Croatia.
The boat is available in marina: Split, Trogir, Sibenik, Zadar, Sukosan, Biograd, Murter.
The sailing catamaran Lagoon 500 is one of the most popular and the catamarans Lagoon has launched available for charter in Croatia. This catamaran is available for bareboat, skippered and crewed charter in Croatia!
This catamaran is a right option for everyone seeking to entertain their family and friends, live aboard, or cruise around beautiful Croatian islands. There is plenty of space and comfort to lounge around all over the catamaran so one will be able to socialize with friends and family.
In Croatian charter market this sailing catamaran comes in version with 4 double guest cabins and a separated single skipper cabin so guests can have their privacy on board. It can comfortably accommodate up to 10 guests.
When it comes to the interior living space it is worth mentioning that saloon offers comfortable seating for 10 around a modular table which can be expanded for dining or retracted to create a coffee table. The navigation center is forward facing and central in the saloon. The fully equipped galley features a three-burner stove, a large oven and grill, two refrigerators and a professional stainless steel work surface.
The cockpit as well as forward area with the trampolines are spacious and are ideal for sunbathing during Your sailing holidays. This catamaran offers elegance and superior functionality and will surely fulfill the wishes of the demanding charter guests!
- fly bridge with two access points, helm station provides perfect visibility and a bench seat that can accommodate the entire crew
- spacious cockpit, ideal for sunbathing, on the same level as the galley. Includes foldable table in the rigid bimini and two ventilation panels
- a second cockpit on the foredeck for increased comfort
- particularly safe and effective transom platforms for boarding or accessing the dinghy
- large saloon with dining table for eight persons
- U-shaped galley for greater comfort at sea, close to the dining table
- galley designed for easy installation of additional equipment (freezer, 2nd refrigerator, dishwasher…)
- excellent natural lighting in the saloon, the cabins (large hull windows) and the washrooms and includes very effective ventilation
- an owner’s cabin worthy of the name (even in the 4-cabin version) and luxurious guest cabins
- the Lagoon 500 comes in three different versions:
- private version with 3 cabins: large owner’s cabin with a small lounge, office, dressing-room, plenty of stowage space, washroom with all conveniences, including a separate large shower and separate heads. At the head of the bed, aft on the starboard side, a panel provides stunning views, lighting and ventilation
- private version with 4 cabins: three VIP cabins and a slightly smaller owner’s suite
- charter version with 5 cabins: layout identical to that of the private version with 4 cabins except for the forward starboard companionway which also provides access to a cabin with two bunk beds and a washroom
- engines are far from the living areas and perfectly insulated