Linda is an elegant 32 m wooden gulet. Decked throughout in teak and mahogany, she is truly the Queen of her class. Imagine sunbathing on the enormous cushioned area on the foredeck or relaxing with a drink on the shady rear deck, or just diving overboard for a refreshing dip in the crystal clear waters of the Adriatic.
The accommodation offered is exceptionally spacious with 7 double air-conditioned passenger cabins, all with ensuite facilities. Guests may also relax indoors in the comfortable air-conditioned saloon, equipped with TV,DVD,stereo and bar. Linda can be chartered by families or groups of friends of up to 14.
She is ideal for those who want to experience the greatest sailing pleasure in the Adriatic with the highest standards of service, privacy and security. Our friendly crew is constantly on hand to help make your cruise the holiday of a lifetime.
We have prepared for you standard and activity cruising on the gulet Linda, which you can also combine depending on your vacation preferences. Linda will take you to the most beautiful locations in Croatia, they will recommend the best restaurants, historical sights and places of interest, the magnificent bays for swimming and water sports, as well as suggest you the best locations for additional activities such as rafting on the river Cetina near the town of Omis, scuba diving around the island of Vis, visiting the famous Blue Cave near Komiza and many more.
Discover why Linda is among the highest rated crewed gulets for charter in Croatia!
WATER SPORTS EQUIPMENT:
- snorkeling equipment
- fishing equipment
- water ski
- banana tube
ADVANTAGES: INCLUDED IN BOAT PRICE
- Port fees (but not marinas)
- Welcome dinner on first night
- Captain’s dinner
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS: It is obligatory to take one of the food options.
– half board (breakfast+lunch): 300 EUR/person per week
– half board all inclusive (breakfast/lunch + Croatian beer, wine, water, soft drinks, coffee, tea and all domestic alcoholic drinks) is optional at 440 EUR/person per week
– full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner): 500 EUR/person per week
– full board all inclusive (all three meals plus Croatian beer, wine, water, soft drinks, coffee, tea and all domestic alcoholic drinks) is optional at 650 EUR/ person per week
-Drinks and beverages on yacht bar only
-All inclusive drink package 150 Euros (Beer, Wine, Water, Soft drinks,Cofee, Tea and all domestic alchoholic drinks).
-All inclusive domestic non alcoholic package – 90 Eur person /week
-Drinks and beverages completely supplied by clients – corkage fee: 600 Eur/week.
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN: (only for half board and full board)
- for children to 2 years: free.
- for children from 2-10 years: 50% discount.
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- the boat rental,
- port taxes (not aci marinas) and all other tourist taxes,
- 4 hours cruising per day,
- 4 crew members,
- bed sheets and towels,
- sun towels,
- usage of all equipment on the boat (wakeboard, bannana, Canoe, snorkelling equip., fishing tackle etc.),
- Wi-Fi Internet access.
NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- beverages (only on yacht bar at reasonable prices),
- additional meals,
- National park entrances,
- special demands,
- special ports of embarkation and disembarkation out of the base port,
- one way charter fee,
- more than 4 hours of navigation per day (each extra hour is charged),
- marina fees.
- Usage of water ski