M/Y Dolce Vita
…a gulet for charter in Croatia.
The boat is available in marina: Split, Trogir, Sibenik, Zadar, Sukosan, Dubrovnik, Pula, Biograd, Murter.
M/Y Gulet Dolce vita, is a stunning, traditional gulet made for your perfect Croatian vacation. This gulet is available for charter in Croatia at chartercroatia.net.
Starting from the top down, this beautiful sailing/motor boat has the feeling of a true traditional vessel. Wood is used on almost all components on board, including the deck, and the outside of the boat. The traditional, however is blissfully in sync with the modern, as Dolce Vita is luxuriously completed with a Jacuzzi tub on the bow, and a grand table with comfortable seating on the stern of the boat. All through the length of the gulet there are sunbathing areas made for your enjoyment!
The six cabins inside the boat can provide a more then a comfortable stay for up to 12 guests. The interior also has a dining area, in a spacious saloon where you can enjoy yourself with a great rest along friends and family.
For the active travelers there’s great news. Dolce Vita comes equipped with a jet ski, canoe, and a windsurfing rig. You can also go swimming, diving, or snorkeling, so at sea, you should never run out of activities.
Have a great holiday with Dolce Vita and Charter Croatia
· Insurance of the yacht, wages and food for the crew, service on board
· 4 crew (skipper, cook, 2xsailor). Additional crew like hostess on request at extra charge.
· Fuel for maximum 4 hours sailing per day, using water
· Bed sheets, towels and sun towels
The prices exclude:
· Meals and drinks for the clients
· Half board ( breakfast / lunch) is compulsory 300,00 €/week per person
· Full Board(breakfast,lunch,diner) 500,00 Week per person
· Dolce Vita-Half board 390,00E per person per week,Full board 550E per person per week
· Extra meal (dinner) is optional on board 30 €
· Children 0-2 years free under 10 years 50% reduction
· Drinks are provided at reasonable prices from yacht’s bar on board.
· It is not permitted to bring personal drinks on board
· Personal insurance of the clients
Tips for the crew and all other personal expenses such as land tours
· Transfer or hotel accommodation if requested can be provided from our company.
· Croatian port taxes and where demanded entrance to National Park fees
· For air – condition max. working are 6 hours a day out of marina.